Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persistent World
Development Forum.

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maoi Island.

5 posters

Should this be incuded.

Maoi Island. Vote_lcap100%Maoi Island. Vote_rcap 100% [ 8 ]
Maoi Island. Vote_lcap0%Maoi Island. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default Maoi Island. Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 am

I think we definitly need an easter island style island, you know the ones with those heads.

Click to view
Spoiler:

and maybe a special race of indigenous pygmies or something, just like the ones in pocket god.
Maoi Island. 36144799@N07

Anyway, I can't really thing of a name for this island but I think an exotic island somewhere would be really nice, it would allow people to explore and maybe gain something rare aswell.

It needs to be really humid and green, it could have cannibals and other scary animals on it and some unfriendly islanders.

2Default Ok but heres an idea Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 am

Grayecas

maybe its a chain of islands with different indegenious people, and the different islands of the chain are constantly at war for other islands, it could prove an interesting quest for people to make peace or help one of the islands

3Default Re: Maoi Island. Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

That would be interesting however the problem would be that once someone does the quest no-one else can do the quest, maybe it could be worked in though.

Vote yes or no please.

4Default Re: Maoi Island. Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

I like this idea! Especially the scary cannibalistic demon thingies! XD

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

5Default Re: Maoi Island. Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Hex

Hex
Admin

Thanks,
Wow - five yes's, pretty populor then.
I think this is going to be in the final game then Smile.

Just so everyone knows this also goes with Bunnays area idea, there will be no technology on this island but technology can be brought on.
Theres also voodoo, but the hollywood evil version. Not the real stuff.

https://pwdev.rpg-board.net

6Default Re: Maoi Island. Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Alkeni

Grayecas wrote:maybe its a chain of islands with different indegenious people, and the different islands of the chain are constantly at war for other islands, it could prove an interesting quest for people to make peace or help one of the islands

Not nessesarily. It could be a multiple-quest storyline, and, and then anything that changes in the world at large once the quest chain is over could be incorporated, making it more than just persistent, but 'living' per se.

7Default Re: Maoi Island. Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

hey my idea is actually accepted. As for the multi quest thing, I think the beaty of this game is that one player can affect it and one other player could counter it, therefore If somebody put the islands to peace another could walk in and start a war

8Default Re: Maoi Island. Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Rook

I can totally agree with that idea. The tribes would always be having problems that could start as mundane little things (He stole me goat, her children broke our corn stalks) and elevate VERY quickly to full scale tribal wars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum