You are not connected. Please login or register

Player race- Primate major

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default Player race- Primate major on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Ok I have an idea for a player race.

appearence-

usual build-fat or muscular
homeland-northern mountains
intelligence level-as much as humans, can operate weapons, vehicles etc.
language-common language
description- The primate major goes by many names in the PW such as big foots, yetis, and sasquatches. But despite them being apes they can do everything a human can and more. There strength is 5 times that of the strongest human, but there speed is quite slower. They possess great dexterity so they can pilot and operate machinery and weapons. They are widespread across the lands leading to varying thickness of coats, color of coats(fur) and size. For example A primate major living on a plain would have a thinner coat and a large size, a primate major living in the mountains would have a thik coat and a smaller size.

I hope you will consider including this race into the player races and let me know if there are any problems

View user profile

2Default Re: Player race- Primate major on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

I think we should sorta avoid a defined list of character races. Perhaps a few generic platforms but nothing too uniqe, let players make their characters.

View user profile

3Default Re: Player race- Primate major on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 pm

but if you make a RACE and there are none of the same races around you that makes you one of a kind and we wanna avoid that.....I think

View user profile

4Default Re: Player race- Primate major on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't see why'd we purposefully avoid that. It adds a lot more diversity to the world, while I do see the purpose of player races (to give a sense of a community)I still think that it is an area that should be given lots of room to breath. I do think characters should be approved before people start playing and that isn't a unnreasonable thing to ask of the people since most GMs require that for their own threads.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum