Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persistent World
Development Forum.

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

People Viewing Threads

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default People Viewing Threads Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

I was wondering if someone could enable that feature where we can see who is viewing a thread and stuff. That way I know if I'm wasting my time in a thread waiting for someone to reply..

ALSO, can we enable the feature that tells us what a user is doing currently when we go to their profile? That'd be very helpful as well.

I'm guessing this is a job for our coding-queen, Rouge. <3

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

2Default Re: People Viewing Threads Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

basically like RPG

3Default Re: People Viewing Threads Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Admin

Urh... Well you can always view the Who's Online, but that's not entirely accurate. There are some major differences between Forumotion and vBulletin, guys. Forumotion does not currently offer such a feature to see who's viewing what thread, and neither do they offer a similar feature for profiles.

Forumotion is kinda of odd.

They provided all of these tools, and even the ability to support advanced languages such as JQuery, for free... but they're all over the place on features that are USEFUL and features that are fun. For instance, they have the new private message notifications, and even personal birthday pop-ups, but they DON'T have notifications for new friend requests... which is completely ludicrous. XD

Forumotion isn't a stick in the mud though. They do update quite often, and, in fact, they update their features more than VB does. Its just what features they should activate that they are having a hard time figuring out.

I'll talk to a few of my friends though and find out what can be done. I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it will work just yet. Gimme a day or two to run some tests. Wink

...coding-queen, Rouge

Imma guy, by the way... Razz

4Default Re: People Viewing Threads Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

Rouge wrote:Imma guy, by the way... Razz

...No way.
Holy fffffuuuu- I did not see that coming.
I've thought you were a chick forever XD
I'm so sorry! x[

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

5Default Re: People Viewing Threads Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

never judge gender, its always a bad idea

[When a man and a women make babys] ----< thats incredibly immature

6Default Re: People Viewing Threads Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 am

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Admin

Grayecastle wrote:[When a man and a women make babys] ----< thats incredibly immature

That was Hex who created the censors, not me. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum