Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persistent World
Development Forum.

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself here people

+2
RecAgenda
Hex
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself here people Empty Introduce yourself here people Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Hex

Hex
Admin

Introduce yourself here!
afro

https://pwdev.rpg-board.net

2Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Admin

And you might be? XD

Well, I guess I am one to be rightfully confused about. So I shall properly introduce myself.

My name on RpG is "rouge47". I'm a former moderator and former news providor of the Guild. I stepped down from both positions less than a year ago because I no longer wanted to be apart of the drama and get away from the stage I had put myself on.

My name everywhere else is "RecAgenda" or "Agenda". I'm now an amateur web designer at home, and enlisted serviceman in the U.S. Air Force. I go to basic training on May 11th and my career with the Air Force will be Security Forces (military police).

Nice to meet everyone!

3Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

ok if your air force which is more exciting airforce or army?

My name is Grayecastle that is also what it is on RPG, also I would like to add I'm the coolest person on this site I also am the pirate king pirat

4Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Admin

Grayecastle wrote:ok if your air force which is more exciting airforce or army?

I bleed blue, baby! Air Force FTW! cheers

5Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Grayecastle

Grayecastle

I want to go in as an officer and lead a squadron but that seems unlikely

6Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Rook

Can't join Airforce, my eyes is bad.

7Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Bunnay

Bunnay
Mod
Mod

My name is Bunnay on RPG, and on most places I join (unless it's a personal site, in which case I use my first name: Kayla or Kayla Marie). I've been roleplaying for about six-years going on seven. I've been aspiring to be an author since I was very little, and as such I've pushed my way up the ladder from "no body" to "somebody". The rest is pretty much history; some people hate me, others love me. It's up to you guys which one it's gonna be ;]

A bit of information about me; I work for the Red Cross, and I'm an online student.

http://roleplayerguild.com/members/bunnay

8Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Guru

Guru

Guru.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum