Persistent World
Development Forum.

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourself here people

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourself here people Empty Introduce yourself here people on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Hex

Hex
Admin
Introduce yourself here!
afro

View user profile http://pwdev.forumotion.com

2Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 pm

And you might be? XD

Well, I guess I am one to be rightfully confused about. So I shall properly introduce myself.

My name on RpG is "rouge47". I'm a former moderator and former news providor of the Guild. I stepped down from both positions less than a year ago because I no longer wanted to be apart of the drama and get away from the stage I had put myself on.

My name everywhere else is "RecAgenda" or "Agenda". I'm now an amateur web designer at home, and enlisted serviceman in the U.S. Air Force. I go to basic training on May 11th and my career with the Air Force will be Security Forces (military police).

Nice to meet everyone!

View user profile

3Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 pm

ok if your air force which is more exciting airforce or army?

My name is Grayecastle that is also what it is on RPG, also I would like to add I'm the coolest person on this site I also am the pirate king pirat

View user profile

4Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Grayecastle wrote:ok if your air force which is more exciting airforce or army?

I bleed blue, baby! Air Force FTW! cheers

View user profile

5Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I want to go in as an officer and lead a squadron but that seems unlikely

View user profile

6Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Can't join Airforce, my eyes is bad.

View user profile

7Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

My name is Bunnay on RPG, and on most places I join (unless it's a personal site, in which case I use my first name: Kayla or Kayla Marie). I've been roleplaying for about six-years going on seven. I've been aspiring to be an author since I was very little, and as such I've pushed my way up the ladder from "no body" to "somebody". The rest is pretty much history; some people hate me, others love me. It's up to you guys which one it's gonna be ;]

A bit of information about me; I work for the Red Cross, and I'm an online student.

8Introduce yourself here people Empty Re: Introduce yourself here people on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Guru.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum